Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Put Your Game Face On!

The Team in Training coaches said to "Put your game face on!".
  • Over $2600 raised for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through Team in Training.
  • Sunday morning the Tri-Miami Triathlon begins.
  • Swim 0.9 miles
  • Bike 25 miles
  • Run 6.1 miles
  • The ribbons represent the people I am running in honor of and in memory of. Just during the 3 months of training 2 of these people have lost the battle with blood cancer.
  • The race is on to complete the triathlon. The race is on to find a cure!
  • Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your encouragement and generous donations.



1 comments:

Diane Burns said...

I know this post is older, but I just wanted to thank you for competing in the triathlon and raising money for Team in Training. My nephew was diagnosed with leukemia when he was 3 back in 2001. He is now in remission. I know how much The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society mean to those who are affected. I also did an event with them and was proud to do so. Thanks again!

Diane