Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, May 3, 2009

April Divine Design Class: Lovey As a Tree


  • The card was cased from a design by Mary Fish.
  • Divine Design class meets the 4th Wednesday of the month. You will create 2 scripture based projects; one to bless someone with and one to put into a collection for yourself.
  • Next class is on May 27, from 10:30-12:30
  • RSVP by the Monday before or prepay securely here.


Check back after Monday and the recipes will be available.

God Bless,
Martha



4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are just lovely projects!

Kim said...

Love this idea Martha - where did you get your scripture based sets - SO wishing SU will come up with some more!

Tiffany said...

How elegant! This is one of my favorite stamp sets. You used it well! Nice job!!!

Anonymous said...

Love these projects. Great colors and great layouts!