Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, May 1, 2009

Picture The Possibilities: National Scrapbooking Month


  • A family scrapbook keepsake for generations to enjoy and remember!
  • Your own business, doing what you love and earning money at the same time!
  • A Scrapbook Class to learn the art of scrapbooking!
Join me and Stampin'Up! in celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with FOUR great offers.

  1. Buy any three packs of Designer Series paper or 12"x12" textured card stock and get one FREE. Mix and match your packs of paper!
  2. Become a demonstrator for only $75 with the limited-time Scrapbooking Starter Kit! Enjoy the support and encouragement from myself and my Virtual Downline group as well as the Stampin'Up! demonstrator website. We are here to help!
  3. Buy the new Jumbled Alphabet stamp set - a sneak peek from the upcoming 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog - at 20% off!
  4. Scrapbook Class: Don't Put Those Pictures Back In The Box! May 14th. 6:30pm-8:30pm. Create 20—6x6 scrapbook pages including layout sketches to take home using Stampin'Up!s Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin kit. Room is limited so, reserve your spot today! Cost: $20.00 & includes all materials. Prepay securely online, above, or contact me. You will enjoy this with or without scrap book experience.

0 comments: