Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Great Ride!

This is me with 3 miles to go in the Tri-Miami triathlon. I would put completing this triathlon up there with childbirth. It was awesome to complete but I'm not ready to tackle another one right away. I have enormous respect for all those running their own endurance race with cancer. It was that thought that got me up and over the Key Biscayne causeway the fourth time.

Tomorrow I'll be back to posting May scrapbook and card samples.

God Bless,
Martha

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good for you Martha! Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats on a hard race and for sticking with it!

Kim said...

You Go Girl! :)