Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' Sample Pages

Here is a sample of the pages we will be making at "Don't Put Those Pictures Back in the Box!" Scrapbook Class ,next week. These pages came together quickly and beautifully using materials from Stampin'Up!s Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' kit. The page layouts were designed by Stampin'Up! demonstrator, Brenda Miller. Don't you love the colors!

When: May 14th 6:30pm-8:30pm
Where: 615 Pinetree Drive, Indialantic (my home)
Cost: $20 and includes all supplies
Space is limited so reserve your spot today.
Register and prepay securely here (see Paypal button in the right corner labeled May Scrapbook class) or contact me by May 8th.

God Bless,
Martha



Recipe:
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana
Ribbon: Certainly Celery 5.8" grosgrain ribbon, Baja Breeze 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon, Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.
Misc: Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' kit; Scallop Eyelet punch, sticky tape, SNAIL, glue dots

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love those papers! Should be a good class!

Brenda Massey said...

I loved this class!!! I can't wait to bring down the finished product!!! Can you do another class in VA??