Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Morning Coffee Break

Can't wait for this Saturday's Morning Coffee Break. Enjoy these projects.
See you there!
Martha

Oval All Card Set
Recipe:
Stamps: Oval All,
Ink: Bashful Blue
Paper: Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Whisper White card stock, Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper
Misc: Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Eyelete Border punch, Oval Scallop Punch, Large Oval punch, 5 Petal punch, bradsBookmark Card
Recipe:
Stamps: Darling Dots, WOW flowers
Ink: Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White card stock, Darling Dots Designer Series Paper
Misc.: 1 1/4" circle punch

4 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

FANTASTIC cards ... I love the simplicity of them, but they still pack a WOW factor.

I love how you inked that little cupcake up too! YUM!

Anonymous said...

Love the cards and the bookmark corner. What a great way to make something the recipient can keep and use! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

Love your cards..so sweet! And the bookmark card is really cool!

Patti MacLeith said...

Your cards are so pretty! Good job. Love them!