Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, April 27, 2009

National Scrapbooking Month & Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' kit

Join me for a relaxing evening of scrapbooking. No experience necessary. Click on flyer to enlarge the picture and details. As always contact me if you have any questions.

God Bless,
Martha


May 10th
Centreville, Virginia

May 14th
615 Pinetree Drive
Indialantic, FL

Cost: $20
RSVP & prepay here or contact me by May 8.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your "Pay it Forward" card kit ideas. I can't wait till I get mine. Martha, thanks for the good work and dedication.