Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Craft Project Central: Gingham Garden Gift Set


Today's Craft Project Central  project is by yours truly...me! I hope you enjoy it.  

martha stewart

Nothing says "Thank You" or "Thinking of You", to me, more than fresh baked bread. Even better... fresh baked bread beautifully wrapped! This week I will show you how to dress up your favorite mini loaf of bread with a beautiful bread box, oval punch bow and matching card using Stampin'Up! Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper. Perfect for spring, perfect anytime!

I get to give away a FREE month's subscription to Craft Project Central! To enter in the random drawing visit my project on the CPC site and leave me a comment by April 30th. The random winner will be picked on May 1. Make sure to leave your email in your comment and I will contact the winner.

Till Next Time,

1 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Martha what a super project and would make a great gift! TFS