Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Craft Project Central: Camera Scrapbook Set

Two more projects left for April. Today's Craft Project Central project was created by Judi Sparks.


Spring time brings to mind warmer weather, end of school and vacations. Why not get your vacation scrapbook ready now? I have designed this little scrapbook to look like a camera and it will hold your 4” x 6” photos or postcards. While on vacation, pick up a post card or two each day and mail it home with a little note of your highlights for the day. When you get home add them to your book and voila…you are done! Bonus, you have a box for gifting or keeping it safe with room for extra pictures.

Till Next Time,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the treat cup as a camera lens! What a fun, clever idea. What a great project set *awesome*