Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, April 21, 2014

Craft Project Central: Elegant Gift Box & Greeting Card

Today's project from Craft Project Central was created by Monika Davis. The color combination and delicate butterflies make this a beautiful project to make.


Monika Davis


Make this elegant gift box to for any occasion. It can hold a gift card, jewelry, or candy. It also looks great on a desk holding office supplies. It is very easy to make and you don’t need a lot of craft supplies. You can leave it simple or add different embellishments to suit your style. Great for a stamp camp, or as a class project.

My project will post this Wednesday. Please stop back. Craft Project Central has given me a FREE month of membership to be given away randomly, so stop back on Wednesday to see how you can win it!

Till Next Time,

0 comments: