Though I am not a frequent coffee drinker (Diet Coke is more my cup of tea), I know quite a few people who resemble this phrase once they have had that first "cup of joe". It made sense to me to center this stamp set on the World Map Background stamp.
The card base is a 5x10" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock scored at 5". I offset the top of the scallop circle in the Circles Framelits to create the card. The center is a 5" piece of Whisper White cardstock inked with So Saffron and Wild Wasabi ink pads. I simply wiped the ink pad gently across the paper. The World Map stamp set was inked with Basic Gray ink and cut using the second largest circle in the Circles Framelits set. I used some of the extra map pieces to paper piece the coffee cup.
A fun little stamp set with lots of possibilities.
Now on to Dawn's projects over at Tiddbits From Dawn! Thanks for stopping by. If I don't post before the new year, I pray you have a very Merry Christmas!
- Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.
- Cindy Beach stampspaperandink.typepad.com/
- Beth Beard mylittlecraftblog.com
- Adriana Benitez escape2stamp.com
- Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.
- Shana Gaff stressfreestamping.
- Yapha Mason yaphamason.com
- Mary Rindal maryrindal.com/
- Ann Schach stampinchic.com/
- Nancy Smith iguanastamp.wordpress.
- Martha Stewart seasonsofstamping.
- Kerry Willard Bray kerrywillardbray.com