Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, December 9, 2013

Mr. & Mrs..

120813
This card is cased from a card in the 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog. I am doing a quick post so I won’t forget the dimensions again. The young couple is having an informal, country themed wedding.

  • The card base is a 5x10” piece of window sheet, scored in half.
  • A 4 3/4” piece of Going Gray card stock is attached to the inside, back window sheet.
  • The Whisper White was cut out using the scalloped square in the Squares Framelits set. It is about 4 1/2” square.
  • The red polka dot measures 3 3/4” by 7 1/2” scored at 3 3/4”. It is attached to the white square but not to the top Window Sheet layer. 
  • The words were stamped onto a 3/4” by               3 3/4”piece of Whisper White.  It along with all the remaining embellishments are attached to the outside of the Window Sheet.
Thanks for stopping by. I would love to know what you have found to be the best way to get a clean, embossed image. I’ve used tacky cloth, the Embossing Buddy and still get extra embossing powder stuck to the card. Would love to hear your suggestions.
Merry Christmas!
stewartsiggy (4)

1 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Beautiful, Martha! I love Diet Coke, too!! (And comments!)