Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stamp Review Crew: Coming Soon!

Stamp-Review-Crew-badge

I am thrilled to be joining this group of Stampin'Up! demonstrators in a bi-monthly blog hop the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month.  Tany Boser is the brains behind this group.  Each blog hop will showcase a different Stampin’Up! stamp set giving you lots of creative and workable ideas.  I’m excited because it will get me posting at least twice a month.

Stop back this Monday, December 2nd for the “inaugural” event. You are in for some great holiday treats!

Here is a list of Stamp Review Crew members: 


  1. Heidi Baks  runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com
  2. Cindy Beach stampspaperandink.typepad.com/
  3. Beth Beard   mylittlecraftblog.com/
  4. Adriana Benitez  escape2stamp.com
  5. Tanya Boser  tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com
  6. Debra Burgin  heartfeltinkspiration.com/
  7. Jill Coleman   jillstamps.com 
  8. Holly Krautkremer  rubberredneck.typepad.com
  9. Yapha Mason   yaphamason.com
  10. Mary Rindal   maryrindal.com/
  11. Ann Schach    stampinchic.com/
  12. Martha Stewart  seasonsofstamping.com/
  13. Dawn Tidd   tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com/tiddbits-from-dawn/


  14. Lisa Young   addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/
  15. Kerry Willard Bray stampgoodness.com/
  16. Rita Wright  ritascreations.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas,

stewartsiggy (4)

2 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

So happy you're part of this group, Martha!

Debbie Mageed said...

So happy to see you blogging again! You were one of the bloggers that made me love stamping! Love your project and will enjoy seeing your blog hop creations in the future.