Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lots of Cupcakes



                      005a
I am still around and had a chance yesterday to make 2 birthday cards. Even though my posts are few and far between, I still enjoy keeping my blog up.

These are called “cascading” cards and the instructions can be found at Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie.  They are fairly easy to make using her instructions. I love how the cupcakes look like they are sliding down the card.

Michele and I have been busy with homeschooling. She is in Junior High this year which is quite a challenge for us both. I have to say learning Latin has to be the most challenging for me.
Thanks for stopping by! If you have time, I’d love you to leave a comment. It is always great to hear from my stamping friends!

{{Hugs}},

stewartsiggy (4)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo & Summer Starfruit card stock, Silver, Red & Champagne Glitter Paper; Retired Patio Party DSP
Misc.: Cupcake Builder punch, Petite Pennants Builder punch, Apothecary Accents, Big Shot, 7/8” scallop circle punch, retired small star punch, Basic Rhinestones

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Just adorable!!! Thanks for sharing another awesome creation!!!