Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cleaning House!


It is time once again to clean house and restock my Clearance Rack. All items for sale are Stampin'Up! items and are in very good to excellent condition.
  • Price does not include shipping cost. Only actual shipping cost will be charged.
  • I accept Paypal and personal checks.
  • All sales are final and are on a first come, first to confirm basis. Items cannot be held.
  • All stamps are in excellent stamping condition. Their condition is as stated. "Used" means some or all of the stamps have been used. There may be ink on the wood blocks or staining on some of the rubber. "New" means the stamps have never been used.
  • All Big Shot dies and folders are in excellent condition.
  • Contact me if you have any questions or would like a picture of the item(s) you are interested in.
Thank you for looking!
stewartsiggy (4)

The Clearance Rack is empty at this time.


0 comments: