Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, February 14, 2013

What do you give a guy on Valentine’s Day

What do you give a guy on Valentine’s Day? We’ve got a few ideas for you!
My eldest daughter made her brothers at college magnetic paper dolls. She wanted to give them something a little more than a card, something to make them laugh, something to take their mind off school and something to fit their personality.

021113e
This first guy is a Spartan. My youngest son, Jacob loves the movies about the Spartans. His magnetic doll has a cupid outfit, a Spartan war outfit and of course an every day outfit.  He is complete with a six pack of abs too!

021113f
The ninja guy is for my eldest son, George. Growing up, the boys were often ninjas and in later years they became fans of “Ask a Ninja” on You Tube.  It is quite silly, sort of on the 3 Stooges level, but boy did they laugh. Besides his ninja outfit he has a suit for special occasions and baggies and surf board for the beach.

021213d
This last card was inspired from a card by demo friend, Liz Hughes. Our family loves Star Trek. We’ve watched all the different series and still watch the reruns! I’m a bit partial to the original crew of Captain Kirk and Spock.  My husband is the recipient of the Captain Kirk valentine card.

What do you give a guy for Valentine’s day?  Would love to hear what you have to say!  Only PG answers please.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

stewartsiggy (4)
All projects were made using Stampin’Up! products. Tins and Crazy Cool stamp set are retired.

4 comments:

Heather M said...

The closet trekkie in me is loving the Kirk card!! :)

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! These are just too cute! I am sure that all the Stewart men will love their Valentines!

Anonymous said...

Love the trek card! Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Patti MacLeith said...

What a cute idea!!