Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, February 11, 2013

3 Days of Valentines

021113
It has been a long time since I’ve posted. We’ve been busily making valentines this year and I thought I would share our results over the next three days.
Today’s card combines the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper from the new mini catalog with the stamp set Affection Collection that was in the Holiday mini catalog.
These colors were a stretch for me but when it’s all said and done; not a bad card.
See you tomorrow!
God Bless,
stewartsiggy (4)
Supplies:
Affection Collection stamp set
Pool Party and Real Red Classic Ink
Pool Party and Very Vanilla card stock, More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper
Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, 1 3/4” Circle punch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it So BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing.

Frenchie said...

hello Ms Martha , long time , where have you been ?? thaugh I'd see you at leadership , miss you !! had lots of fun !! I love your card ,tfs,
hope everything is well ,
hugs frenchie

Judith said...

Great card and glad you are back. Love all the cards you do.

Keep 'em comin'

Patti MacLeith said...

Beautiful creation, Martha! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Martha! I love the paper combined with these images!