Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thoughts & Prayers

102712a
Very simple sympathy cards I created using Stampin’Up!s Thoughts and Prayers stamp set.
102712b
The rectangle background is a stencil I punched out using my 1 1/4” Square Punch. The top card was sponged with Baja Breeze and Daffodil Delight; the bottom card with Sahara Sand and Daffodil Delight.
The inspiration for this card came from Canadian Demonstrator, Robyn Stahls.
A short and sweet post, but a post non the less!
God Bless,
stewartsiggy (4)

0 comments: