Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Couple Projects

071012
This is a get well card for a "manfriend" of mine (as opposed to a "girlfriend"). I kept the paper colors in the same family and brightened it up with a couple of  buttons from Stampin’Up!s Designer Brights Collection.

So it wouldn’t look too boring I embossed the bottom 1/2 of the card with the Square Lattice Folder & the Big Shot.

The vase image is the Button Buddies Stamp set (a fun set) and the phrase is from the Delightful Dozen Stamp set (I really like the font on the “get well”). 

Crumb Cake card stock is the card base and the ribbon band; Early Espresso is the back layers and ink; and Very Vanilla is what I stamped onto.


Now for my daughter, Rachel’s, card:

When I saw this, I couldn’t resist posting it.  It made me smile. Rachel made this for one of her college friends who is studying for the MCAT right now.  She found it on Pinterest, originally done by Sara White of Southern Pest Prints.
071012a
Rachel drew it free hand and colored in the elements with Stampin’ Pastels on Naturals White card stock. Very simple and very cute!

Hope you enjoyed today's projects. Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, just contact me. Also, my Clearance Rack is “clearing out” but, there are still many great deals to be had! Take a look!

God Bless,
stewartsiggy (4)

1 comments:

Patti J said...

Tee hee...must ice your cake, bling your card, and diet your coke while I'm here! Your man-friend card is beautiful! What a great layout, and I do love the embossed bottom layer! Your DD's card is great! How creative she is, to have drawn that entirely by hand! Look out mom, you've got competition! Thanks for sharing...hugs!