Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Is Anyone There?

april blog

     I feel like one of the Whos in Dr. Seuss’ "Horton Hears a Who"; “Is anyone there?”, “Where did she go?”, “I haven’t seen a blog post since last year!” Now I may be the only one thinking this in the very large world of stamping blogs and yet I feel the need to make my announcement to the world – "I am still here! I am still here!”.

     I’m saying good bye to the business of SU and saying hello to the hobby of stamping. God knows it has been long overdue. He has been patient as I’ve gone back and forth like the waves in my decision. I admire people who can multitask and realize that I am not one of them and it is time to stop trying to make myself into one. I liken it to trying to stuff my size 10 feet into size 6 shoes; for me, it just won’t work.

     With my seniority I'm finding contentment in how God made me and where he has placed me in this world. I will continue to focus on the 5 He has entrusted to me and add all the rest of my interests and hobbies as time allows.

     I plan to continue my blog with more frequent posts than once a year.  I also hope to hold classes in the future, on a local basis.  I love to teach stamping and paper crafting.

     Thank you for the years of encouragement with your comments, the friendships we've shared, and the online orders that kept my business going. I hope you will stop back when there are new projects and please, keep in touch with your comments and questions.


God Bless,


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job. Loving everything you have done.

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

God bless you, Martha!

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness - HOORAY! It's Martha! So glad to hear from you, have been wondering if something else had happened to you. I'm so sorry for your SU friends, but so happy for ME because I'm not a SU person! It will be so much fun to see what you do with stamps as a hobby :) Ginormous hugs, best wishes, and HURRY BACK!!!

Frenchie said...

Oh Ms Mrtha where you been? iv miss you!!!!!! please keep me on your thinking of me list,
heres my e-mail
frenchiee.2848@gmail.com
hugs,hugs, hugs
frenchie.

Judith said...

So glad to hear from you. It is funny, I tried to call you yesterday to see how you were. Sorry about SU but I know you have made the best decision for youself and family. Take care and God Bless.

Judy Wineland
The Villages, FL

Patti MacLeith said...

GLAD to see you will be back, SAD you won't be SU'ing, but GLAD you will be creating!

Terry said...

Please Martha - keep sharing your God given talents with us.
We've missed you.

Martha said...

Thank you all for your kind comments! I will still be a SU demonstrator as long as I can keep my minimums. I will just not be actively pursuing a business in SU. Hope that makes sense!

Ann Schach said...

Hooray, Martha! I'm glad you are back and will be posting whenever you can! I have missed you!

Anonymous said...

nice seeing you back. Love your cards

Linda Callahan said...

Wait a minute - you don't wear a size 10 shoe! So good to hear from you - and I always look forward to your wonderful creations! And I smile when I think about you winning the Simply Scored at Convention:)

bjberg said...

Glad to see you are back...you were missed. Looking forward to your inspiration on papercrafting.

StampingBetty said...

keep it coming!