Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ladies' Night Out ~ Thursday, Sept 15th


image
 The women at Our Lady of Lourdes school have a fabulous evening planned for our community this Thursday, September 15th at 6pm! The Ladies’ Night Out  is open to all you ladies in our community!  All your purchases will  benefit the school.

I’ll be there displaying lots of new Stampin’Up! products, taking orders, and selling projects made with our wonderful products!
091011

Purse template by Becky Roberts of Inkin’ Idaho.

 This Martha Stewart(me) designer purse will be in the gift basket being raffled off.  Done in shades of black and white, I used retired Designer Series Paper on both the purse and cards.  The stamp set is Vintage Vogue inked in Basic Gray and edges rolled in Basic Black using the rock-n-roll method.  Lots of little details make this a fun gift! I put three cards with envelopes inside, but this purse can hold a lot more.  I will have other version of this to purchase Thursday night.

 Contact me if you have any questions or need directions to this event!  I look forward to seeing you there!

God Bless,
stewartsiggy (4)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The purse and cards are beautiful. Great job! Thanks for Sharing.
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net

Mary Fish said...

Love your purse and cards set! It's sure to be a hit.

Hugs, M