Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Strength & Hope for PPA Challenge

This week’s challenge at Pals Paper Arts is:

  • Create a CAS card and round some corners - or adorn some corners.......whatever you need to do to take the edge off!
I chose the beautiful stamp set, Strength & Hope for my project.
It is the last week for this very special stamp set. I usually set aside my stamp sets that are retiring and but, this is one I plan to keep and use again.
082511f
Probably all of us have been touched in some way by breast cancer. Research has come so far in treating this disease but, still no cure. Stampin’Up! designed the Strength & Hope set as part of our “Make a Difference” program and partnered with The Breast Caner Research Foundation. Every stamp set that is sold including the Digital Kit, Stampin’Up! is donating $2.00 to this foundation.
Don’t miss out on this beautiful set and making a difference for breast cancer research. Order yours before August 31.
  • To make it an even sweeter purchase, through August 31 I will be giving back my 20% to you with the purchase of the Strength & Hope stamp set (wood-#118100-$17.95)(clear-#123660-$13.95)(Digital Downloads-#124475-$9.95).
  • Please note: If you order on line, you will receive your 20% back on the Strength & Hope stamp set by check, from me.
See the recipe below for the supplies I used in creating this card. To get the sparkle, I sponged Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint over the Very Vanilla card stock and butterfly. Boy does it sparkle!
Contact me if you have any questions. And take care Outer Banks, NC and the rest of the north East Coast as Irene heads up your way!
God Bless,
stewartsiggy (4)
Recipe:
Stamps: Strength & Hope(clear#123660)
Ink: Crumb Cake Classic ink(#121030), Baja Breeze Classic Ink(#111833)
Paper: Crumb Cake(#120953), Naturals Ivory(#101849), Very Vanilla(#101650) card stock
Misc: Victoria Crochet Trim(#118841), Basic Pearls(#119247),Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint(#116806), Stampin’ Dimensionals(#104430)
Tools of the Trade: Paper Snips(#103579), 3/16” Corner Rounder(#119871), Stamping Sponges(#101610)

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful card, Martha! And such a wonderful, worthwhile discount!

Katy McGloin said...

Gorgeous card, Martha! I am putting a copy of it in my CASE file... hope you don't mind :)!

Linda Callahan said...

You are the master (or is it mistress ;) of beautiful elegant cards! Just gorgeous!

Mary said...

Love this card! The soft tones are soothing!

Pam~ said...

Beautiful soft colors make for a soothing and peaceful card! Love this piece of art!

Carla said...

So soft and yet stunning. I love your card Martha. Hugs,

Pam~ said...

Exquisitely done! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Mary Fish said...

So soft & pretty. I agree - Strength & Hope is a keeper.
Hugs, M