Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Pocketful of Posies Purse

  092011
I finally opened up the Pocketful of Posies Designer Series paper and absolutely love it!  The template for this purse is by Becky Roberts and uses 2 sheets and some Soft Suede card stock.

I also created 4 cards to put in this purse. I couldn’t bare to cover up the designs from this beautiful set of papers so, each card has very little stamping and embellishments and lots of a Pocketful of Posies!

I will post the cards over the next couple of days and end up on Thursday with one for the Pals Paper Arts challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
God Bless,
stewartsiggy (4)
Recipe:
Paper: Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper(#122354), Soft Suede Card stock(#115318)
Misc: Basic Pearls(#119247),  Antique Brads(#117273), Sticky Strip(#104294), Glue Dots(#103683)
Tools of the Trade:  Simply Scoring Tool(#122334), 1 3/8" Circle punch(#119860), 1 1/4" Circle    punch(#119861), Paper Snips(#103579)

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Your purse and card sets are fabulous, Martha! I LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love this way to give notecards as small gifts or tokens of thanks. Presentation IS everything!!!
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Great purse! Glad to have you back. Been missing you.
Judy Wineland

scare_easy said...

This is so awesome - love the purse and the cards that go with it!