Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, August 22, 2011

Friends Are Treasures of the Heart

Friends Are Treasures of the Heart ~ Scrapbook Class
There are a few spots still available!Friends Are Treasures of the Heart Scrapbook Class
Sunday, August 28
2Pm
My Home
RSVP & prepay by Thursday, August 25.
Please visit my events page for class details.
This 11 page scrapbook was demonstrated at the Stampin’Up! Convention this summer. I love the vintage look, the variety of textures and the perfect amount of glitter and bling!
We will be creating 11~ 6x6” pages including this cover page to go in a 6x6 album. If 6x6 is not your style, I’ll be happy to show you how to adapt these pages to fit your favorite album.
Now you’re ready to add pictures throughout the year of those special times spent with friends!
Contact me to RSVP or questions!
God Bless,
stewartsiggy (4)

0 comments: