Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, August 8, 2011

Projects From Convention

As our family prepares for school to start, I thought you might enjoy these cards I received at this year’s Stampin’Up! Convention. My favorite part of being a Stampin’Up! demonstrator is the people you meet and the friendships you make. As my youngest daughter would say ~ My SFF’s!

072711e

This first card was created by Liz Hughes. I’m loving the new products Liz used on this card, Language of Friendship stamp set, Stripes Embossing Folder, the 1/2” Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon. I’m not sure how Liz inked only every other stripe but, I love the look! This is one gorgeous card!

080811a

Kris Kilcoyne to me is the queen of Clean & Simple. This simple and great layout shows off the Petals A Plenty Embossing folder, Tags til Christmas stamp set, and two new In Colors, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade. I love how she used the Basic Rhinestones!

080811

Mary Fish created this next card. I love the combination of diamonds and circles. Each circle has an off set circle cut out of it. Where does she come up with these ideas?! A beautiful card! Under the Big Top is the stamp set with his bar bells and belt punched out of Red Glimmer Paper. I believe the Owl Builder punch was used for these.

080811b

This next card is definitely a Daring Adventure. I love all the variety going on with this card! It was created by Rae Harper-Burnet using the new Daring Adventure stamp set, the Stripes Embossing Folder, Well Worn Designer Series Paper and just the perfect amount of sponging and speckling!

080811c

This last card was created by Wendy Vandermolen. She used the new stamp set Ain’t Love Grand available for purchase with “Hostess Dollars” and turned it into a “We’re Moving” announcement. What a great idea! I love all the shapes she used. The little bits of Cherry Cobbler makes the whole card stand out!

Some great cards to get your creative juices flowing today! Tomorrow is the Pals Blog Hop where we will be displaying 3-Dimensional projects for your inspiration! See you tomorrow!

God Bless,

stewartsiggy (4)

Order Stampin'Up! Products 24/7, Click Here

1 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! Love what you have shared! What a fabby time we all had at Convention! I can't wait until next year!