Welcome to the August Pals Hop. This month we’re featuring 3-dimensional projects for your enjoyment and inspiration.
I’m stop number 17 on the Pals Hop. You’ve probably arrived from MikkisCreativeCorner and I’m happy you stopped by! Be sure to hop all the way around and enjoy the creative 3-D projects we’ve prepared for you! If you ever find yourself off course just click on any of the links below and you’ll be back on track!
Well, school starts this Wednesday in our city. Summer went quickly for us and I’m sure it did as well for the teachers. Why not send in a little “Welcome Back” gift to encourage your child’s teacher.
The first gift is a note holder made using the #2 Box die and the Big Shot. Cut two out and put them together leaving the top unfolded. Attach the two boxes back to back with the top straight up. Punch the handle out with the Wide Oval punch. Decorate and you’re done! I put a small note pad, 3 small pencils and some book marks in the front and candy in the back!
The notepad was created from a piece of Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper. I took the coordinating colors and cut tags using the Two Tags Die & Big Shot. I stamped images from Little Lambs stamp set making perfect book marks or encouragement notes for your children.
This last item is a pencil pouch that fits a single pencil or pen. It is created using the same instructions as seen here but just a different size. Cut your paper at 3”x8” and score at 1 1/4” and 2 3/4” along the long side and 1 1/4” along the short side. Everything else is the same.
I hope you enjoyed these back-to-school projects! And now it’s off to Mike Funke’s Stampin Style for more 3-D projects. You won’t be disappointed; Mike loves his 3-D projects!
Blog Hop Line Up
1. Stephanie Uzee at http://www.stampinwithsuzee.blogspot.com
2. Nicole Watt at http://www.impressionsbynicole.com
3. Barbara Chatzkel at http://www.takeoutpaperarts.com
4. Jason Casper at http://www.stampindad.com
5. Melanie Collins at http://www.oopsadaisy.typepad.com/
6. Carmen Sublasky at http://creativestamptuary.typepad.com/the-creative-stamptuary/
7. Patti MacLeith at http://papercraftsbypatti.blogspot.com/
8. Sandie Conner at http://www.prettyprovisions.com/
9. Nina Dee at http://www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com/
10. Leah O'Brien at http://www.leahobrien.com/
11. Mary Fish at http://www.stampinpretty.com/
13. Kylie Nicolsi at http://www.kyliescraftycorner.blogspot.com/
14. Pam Giudici at http://www.pamshobby.blogspot.com/
17. Martha Stewart at http://www.seasonsofstamping.com/