Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, July 7, 2011

We had quite a few graduates this year. The year's card combined the Tasteful Trim Die cut and the Confetti stamp set. I was looking for a fun, bright card and I think it fits the bill! The Tasteful Trim Die is quickly becoming one of my favorites. It can easily spruce up your cards, scrap books and homemade gifts.

Don't forget the July promotion going on! Join the Stampin'Up! family and my downline for only $99. This limited time Starter Kit is valued at $185 plus you will receive a FREE Christmas Keepsake project! For complete details please visit my website and contact me to chat about how Stampin'Up! can fit into your life!


God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Confetti, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pacific Point
Paper: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White card stock
Misc: Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools of the Trade: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, 3/4" Circle punch, 1/2" Circle punch



0 comments: