Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, July 1, 2011

Seasons Of Stamping Clearance Rack


Put together your own bundle of Stampin'Up! retired items from my Clearance Rack!

  • Bundles cost is $15. Chose two items from Group 1 & 1 item from Group 2. (Updated 7/3/2011)
  • Bundle does not include shipping. Only actual shipping costs will be charged.
  • I accept Paypal and will email you an invoice once you confirm your bundle and shipping method.
  • All Sales are final.
  • Items cannot be held.
  • Contact me with any questions.
  • The condition and amount is as stated. I am happy to send a picture at your request.

Thanks for looking and I hope you can find some items to enjoy!

Group 1: Choose 2 items

1. Punch Potpourri - Life New

2. All a Flutter - wood – Good

3. So Many Thanks - wood – New

4. In a Word - clear – good

5. Watercolor Joy Wheel - good

6. 5/8" Night of Navy Grosgrain (7 yards of 15)

7. 5/8" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain (7.5 yards of 15)

8. 1 1/4" Real Red Striped Grosgrain (5.3 yards of 10)

9. Metallic Eyelets (190 of 200)

10. Horizontal Slot punch

11. 1/4" Circle punch

12. Double Circle punch

13. Flower Fusion Felt Flowers - Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip (97/130)

Group 2: Choose 1 Item

1. Something to Celebrate clear - hostess - Very good

2. Big On Christmas - wood - Very Good

3. Big Shot Decorative Strip - Flowers

4. Things I Love - wood - Good

5. Defining Alphabet - wood - like new

6. Photo Corners punch

7. 1 3/8"x 5/8" Oval punch

8. Key Tag punch

9. Designer Label punch


Thanks for looking!
Order Stampin'Up! Products 24/7, Click Here

0 comments: