Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Splash Birthday

I am gone the rest of this week and thought I would leave you with a few card projects. I hope you enjoy them!

This card was inspired by another demonstrator's card but the name escapes me!

The stamp sets are Summer Splash (Summer Mini catalog) and Word Play (2011 Idea Book & Catalog). If you would like more details please contact me!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Paula Stewart said...

Super cute!!!

lisa808 said...

Way cute--love that 'wave!'

Carla said...

I too spotted that wave! Love it. Your card is colorful and so fun!!! My fav. Hugs,