Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Clean & Simple cards


We completed these cards at our last Rubber Stamp and Card Making Class. Our small background stamps are perfect to layer an image over!
The first one uses Dot to Dot and Fox and Friends stamp sets. The Second used Fine Flourish and Flight of the Butterfly.
The next class will be Sunday, August, 3rd. Contact me for details.

God Bless,

6 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Sometimes I tend to make my cards too complicated. It's nice to go back to clean and simple. Yours are beautiful!

Patti J said...

These are adorable! Wish I could be at your next class :(

Karen McAlpine said...

Very cute! Such a neat way to use the smaller stamps.

Carla said...

Oh Martha, what awesome cards!!! I just love them. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Very nice and SIMPLE! Like the ease of this for a Quick card, no excuses!

Joanna M said...

Gorgeous CAS Cards! These are just so beautiful and simple. Love these! Hugs, J