Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Saying Farewell to Some Great Stamp Sets!

We are going down memory lane today with a few of the retiring stamp sets. If you click on the stamp set name it will take you to the project post.
I love the images in this stamp set, especially the heart.
Anything representing chocolate is a winner in my book. I love the sentiment here.
5 great phrases in this set. I use this phrase often for graduates.
What could ever take the place of this set!...We shall see...
A great set giving you a wide variety of Christmas options for your Christmas cards!

A Few Reminders:
  • See all the Last Chance stamps & accessories here available through the end of today!
  • You can order up until 11:50PM mountain time on line.
  • Place an on-line order today and receive the 2011-2012 Stampin'Up! Idea Book & Catalog FREE!
  • OR Contact me today to reserve your new 2011-2012 Stampin'Up! Idea Book & Catalog for $9.95 and I will cover the shipping costs. (You will receive a Paypal invoice on July1)
  • My Clearance Rack will be on my website tomorrow. I hope you will stop back for some great deals on my retired stamps, accessories and more!
And Arriving Tomorrow ~

5 New In Colors: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party & Wisteria Wonder

Have a great day and God Bless,

3 comments:

Ycats said...

these are sooooooo awesome! love the chocolate one most of all!

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful retrospective, Martha! And I LOVE those new IN-Color flowers!

Karen McAlpine said...

Love that Valentine's card. I may have to case this. LOL.