Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, July 15, 2011

Convention Swaps


These are the cards I am swapping at convention. It uses the new Faith in Nature hostess set you can earn with a qualifying workshop. It's hard to see but they are embossed in gold.

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Just beautiful, Martha. I haven't used this set yet!

Linda Callahan said...

Your swaps were exquisite - and then some - I love mine! And how wonderful to see you again - I need you to keep me going in the right direction :)