Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nautical Gift Set

What great images for the nautical lover! These cards and gift box will be going to our friend who took us sailing up the Chesapeake in May.


You don't always have to stamp your image on plain card stock. The sailboat image from the Sail Away stamp set was stamped directly onto the background sheet of Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper. Both items are available in the Summer Mini Catalog. The sails were stamped on Very Vanilla card stock and paper pieced to the sailboat image.

The box for the cards was created using my Card Set Tutorial. I love this boxed set and find myself using it often.

I'd love to hear what paper crafting gift you go to over and over again. Before you leave share your favorite in the comments below!

The 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog goes live July 1!! It's another beautiful catalog if you have seen it yet.

3 ways to receive your personal copy:
  • Free ~ Place an order before July 1st receive a Free catalog. Order on line or contact me.
  • Free Shipping ~ Contact me before July 1, to reserve your copy for $9.95 and I will cover shipping. (On July 1st you will receive a Paypal invoice and your catalog will be mailed as soon as payment is confirmed.)
  • Anytime after June 30th ~ Order on-line here!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Sail Away (#123013), The Open Sea (#123032)
Ink: Early Espresso (#119670)
Paper: Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper (#122343),
Crumb Cake(#120953), Early Espresso(#119686), Very Vanilla (#101650)
Misc: Early Espresso Baker's Twine (#123124), SNAIL(#104331), Sticky Strip(#104294), Tombow(#110755), Medium Envelopes(#107300)

5 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Nice set, Martha. I like how you stamped onto DSP!

Ann Schach said...

I love it, Martha! Stamping on the DSP with this stamp was so clever!

Joanna M said...

Wow! What an elegant card! I just love how you stamped on the DSP too! Gorgeous!!! Hugs, J

Mary Fish said...

I love your little box! Makes the perfect packaging for your beautiful artwork.

Hugs, M

Carla said...

My go to paper crafting gift is something that will hold chocolate, I don't know why. I love this card set, it just so beautiful! Hugs,