Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Petal Box Template Available


Petal Box

It is nice to be back from vacation. I'm starting to catch up. As I promised, the template for the Petal Box I posted on May 11 is complete and available on the right side bar.

The 8 page .pdf contains pictures, instructions and the template to help you create your own petal boxes as seen here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Swirls Standard Wheel
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Vellum, Baja Breeze card stock
Misc: Basic Rhinestones and Pearls, Silver & White Stampin' Emboss Powder
Tools of the Trade: Paper Snips, Heat Tool, Bone Folder

1 comments:

Joanna M said...

Beautiful!!! Hugs, J