Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Out of Town

I will be out of town this week through May 29th. My husband and I are sailing from somewhere around Williamsburg up to Annapolis, Maryland. I've never sailed for more than a few hours so this should be anything but boring! I will check email part way through the trip. Contact me if you need anything.

I'm leaving you with a card created using My Digital Studio and the stamp set Goal. My Digital Studio does more than scrapbooks. See all the May Scrapbook promotions here. And, through the end of May you can purchase the My Digital Starter Kit at a 30% discount. For more details click here.


Thanks for stopping by!

God Bless,

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Yikes! I'd be so scared! You are my hero!!! Have a safe trip, have fun, and relax a bit - you deserve it! Hugs...

Joanna M said...

Have a great time! My brother is currently sailing from Hawaii to the Panama Canal to the Caribbean.You will have a blast! Hugs, J

Mary Fish said...

What a FUN card! I love how you used the Extreme Elements set to play off the soccer ball.

Enjoy your trip.

Hugs, M