Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, May 16, 2011

Crossroads

Crossroads is what this picture is entitled. It is where I find myself today.


As I think about crossroads a couple of things come to mind.
  • It is hard to choose a path if you don't know where you want to end up.
  • All the paths probably lead to fine places but, only one will take you to exactly where you're supposed to be.
  • You can't go down all the paths, however great they look, at the same time.
  • To try each one for a short distance seems to me a waste of time.

In the past couple of months, you may have noticed that my posts have been less than regular. I appreciate all of my customers, readers and visitors who frequent my site and feel I need to apologize for the lack of consistent and creative posts. Applying the idea of "crossroads" to all areas of my life is leading me to rethink my blog and even my business as to what I want it to reflect. As I pray through the direction to take, my posts may continue to be sporadic. I'm excited though to see what God has planned and hope you will find it a blessing as well.

Please know that in between my posts I am still here when you need me! It is my great pleasure to help you with your stamping and paper crafting projects.

God Bless,

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Totally love this picture. What God has in store for you is to be only the best. Love your blog, thanks.

Patti J said...

Lifting you up in prayer that you have peace with your 'crossroads' decision! I think that there comes a time when we all must rethink our priorities, and make changes, large and small in our business, personal lives, and relationships with God. You are in my thoughts, dear friend!

Suzi said...

So pleased to see that you know where to seek help in setting your priorities. Trusting He will lead you in to what is best for you, your family and your wonderful testimony of His love.

Patti MacLeith said...

He is always with you whichever path He leads you on, Martha. Peace!

Deb said...

Martha, my prayers are with you. Please, if there is anything I can do to lighten your burdon, do not hesitate to let me know. Deb in Italy

Frenchie said...

MS MARTHA PLEASE, PLEASE IF YOU NEED A FRIEND , I'M HERE ALWAYS.
MY PREYERS ARE WITH YOU, AND MY YOUR HEART FELL LIGHEN SOON.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.
HUGS FRENCHIE.

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

God will lead you down the right path. He is always with you - whatever you're doing. God bless!

debra said...

Martha - I appreciate you sharing your faith journey on line. It takes courage and strength to do that. It's what attracted me to your blog. Following God's leading is not always easy or clear at first. Listen carefully to His voice.

Linda Callahan said...

xoxoxoxo