- The vines were created using the Tasteful Trim Die and trimmed with Paper Snips to make them more narrow like vines.
- The leaves were punched with the Two Step Owl punch. Both were done in Certainly Celery card stock and the edges sponged with Certainly Celery ink.
- The flowers were created using the Build a Blossom stamp set and coordinating Blossoms Petals punch. I used So Saffron and Poppy Parade colors.
- The sentiment is from the Oval All stamp set; stamped on So Saffron card stock and inked with Poppy Parade and Wild Wasabi inks.
- I used Dotto, Tombow Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the project down.
- The whole project was adhered to a piece of Wild Wasabi Textured card stock.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -
v the icing on my cake!
v the bling on my card!
v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!