Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Eat Chocolate & A Funny Story

My projects today use the Eat Chocolate stamp set. What a fun set! All four of these images speak my language!

The card is supposed to be a candy bar. Use your imagination. I used the emboss resist technique on the inside piece.
  • The image is embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on Glossy White card stock.
  • The piece is then sponged with Early Espresso Classic ink using a Sponge Dauber and buffed off with a paper towel.
The tag was also created using the emboss resist technique. I sponge the tag with all 5 In Colors, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, and Concord Crush and then buffed the tag with a paper towel.

I have to share what happened this Monday night after I completed my Pals Blog Hop projects. Of course I had procrastinated and was up late. I finally finished around midnight and plodded off to get ready for bed. Now, Monday morning I had gone to exercise at 5:30am and had done a ton of sit ups. For some reason my tail bone was sore and I had used this zinc ointment called Balmex on it. (My apologies if this is TMI) It's really for diaper rash but works great on sit-up owies. So, Monday night I'm getting ready to brush my teeth and am not paying much attention to what I'm doing. You can imagine my surprise when I ended up with a mouth full of Balmex instead of tooth paste! Oh my gosh that zinc stuff tastes horrible! I don't know if I've learned to not procrastinate and get to bed early but, I will check the tooth paste tube each and every night! Well, enough of my sharing!

Have a great day.
God Bless,
Recipe:
Card:
Stamps: Eat Chocolate
Ink: Early Espresso, VersaMark
Paper: Early Espresso, Brushed Silver, Very Vanilla and Glossy White card stock
Misc: 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, White Stampin' Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools of the Trade: Heat Tool

Tag:
Stamps: Eat Chocolate
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade and Concord Crush Classic Ink, VersaMark
Paper: Glossy White card stock
Misc: Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools of the Trade: Heat Tool, Corner Rounder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! You are a hoot! And I hear you about the chocolate!

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I can only imagine the spitting and choking going on at your sink! Too much fun! Love your projects today - mmmm....chocolate! Thanks for the chuckle!

Carla said...

I love your candy bar!!! How creative. You tage is so fun and I love those colors. Oh you poor thing... I can just picture the look on your face when you started brushing! Are you laughing now? *smile* Hugs,

Nancy Seed said...

So does it cure tooth aches or sore throats as well?

Martha said...

I wouldn't try it, believe me!