Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Easter!

I've got a box of Easter goodies to accompany these cards headed up to my sons at University of Florida. I wish I could give it to them in person but, this is the week before final exams. On the bright side, I'll be seeing them next week!!

This is a 5 1/2" square card. I used the Nursery Suite Specialty paper as my starting point and added Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze and Regal Rose colors in creating this pastel Easter card.

The Big Shot got a lot of use in creating this card. The center scallop, the Easter eggs, the ric rac and the bottom border are all dies. The sentiment is from All Holidays, a great foundation stamp set and the frames are from the new Four Frames stamp set available during the Sneak Peak promotion going on now! The final touch was our beautiful Crumb Cake Seam binding! I love our seam binding!!

I hope you enjoyed today's project.
  • There are 10 days left to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Don't miss out on your favorites! Place your order now!
  • I will be mailing out the Summer Mini catalog after Easter. If you would like a copy and are not presently working with a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, contact me I would be happy to put one in the mail to you.
  • And if you'd like to see some of our beautiful seam binding, I'll put a sample in with it too! Just let me know.
  • Please Note: I am only able to mail to addresses in the US or US military address.

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays, Four Frames
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze Classic Ink
Paper: Nursery Suite Speciatly paper, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose, Whisper White card stock
Misc: Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools of the Trade: Big Shot, Scallop Circle & Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Ovals Original Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Decorative Label punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Such a sweet card, Martha! The boys will be home before you know it!

Traci Davis said...

Very cute card, the boys will like it, Go Gators!

Mary Fish said...

Really cute card ... love those little bunnies!

Hugs, M

Carla said...

Oh such a fabulous card, Martha. Your sons will love these. Hugs,