Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Pen Pals Continue


My daughters are continuing the pen pal sharing. This card was sent from my eldest, Rachel, to Michele. The outside is a clean and simple layout using Circle Circus and Three Little Words. Michele was excited to finally get it but, when she opened the card up she gave a squeal of delight to see this bouquet of flowers!


Rachel saw the idea on line but didn't remember where. She made the flowers out of copy paper and colored the insides. Each flower is attached to the others and folded in such a way that they all pop right out of the card when you open it up. It is an adorable design! I will try and locate the instruction link and post it in the comments.

Happy Easter!
Recipe:
Stamps: Circle Circus, Three Little Words
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina MIst
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, copy paper
Tools of the Trade: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! I LOVE the pop-up bouquet! It looks like Rachel has inherited your talent!

LeAnne said...

SO cute!

Carla said...

Adorable!!! I love Rachel's pop up bouquet! Fabulous. Hugs,

Frenchie said...

Ms Martha, like daughter, like mother, i love those flowers, she did a great job !

have a happy esther,
huds frenchie

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, what a fun surprise!

Patti said...

What a cute idea. It's lovely that your daughters are continuing with the card sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha the instructions for this card is on the Martha Stewart.com web site it just came out yesterday that I know of for mothers day

Anonymous said...

I found the pop up instructions on YouTube at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUGrIop_pwo. I am definitely going to try it as it looks so cool!!