Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Juggling at the Speed of Light

Life at the Stewart house is a bit like a juggling act right now and someone keeps adding another ball to the act! With college students arriving home, school field trips, Spring Fling for our youngest, nursing ceu's due, Sunday School, church activities, a concert this weekend...; my stamping activities have had to take a back seat.


Today's project was done on Monday for MojoMonday challenge but, it took me 4 days to post. It uses products out of the soon to be history - Occasions Mini catalog. The stamp set is Create a Cupcake stamp set with the coordinating Build a Cupcake punch. I masked the flowers and paper pieced a few to make the bouquet.

The circles were cut using the Circle Scissor Plus at 2 1/2" and 2 3/4" diameters and layered over a scallop circle cut from the Scallop Circle #2 Die and the Big Shot. The vertical strips were created using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch and So Saffron card stock. I used yellow thread and cross-stitched the X's. The bottom layer was cut using the Tasteful Trim Die on Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper. The color palette I used was based on the Sweet Stitches Designer Series paper with the coordinating colors, So Saffron & Melon Mambo.

That is it for today! I hope you enjoyed the project and I hope to post again soon!! Please contact me if you have any questions.

And on a special note: to all of you impacted by the terrible weather that went across the south yesterday, you're in our family's prayers!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi Classic Ink
Paper: Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper, So Saffron, Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stock
Misc: Jewels, Basic Pearls, Flower Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Tools of the Trade: Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Tasteful Trim Die, Circle Scissor Plus, Paper Snips

7 comments:

Patti said...

Adorable card. I love the colors and the little "basket" of flowers. Hope things slow down for you soon.

Linda Callahan said...

Love the basket of flowers! What a great idea!

Carla said...

Martha your card is so adorable. I love it and all those little flowers!!! Your 'cupcake' is my favorite! Hugs,

Peggy Abram said...

This card is so pretty. I could see me giving this for Mother's day.

Joanna M said...

Love the basket of flowers. Beautiful card, so glad you found time to show us this card.

Mary Fish said...

Even with the busy schedule, you manage to create beautiful artwork.

Love the use of the DSP.

Hugs, M

Frenchie said...

MS MARTHA HAVE A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY,

HUGS FRENCHIE