Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beautiful Uses With Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper

This beauitful paper, Paisley Petals, will be in the new Stampin'Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog coming out in July but, it is also available as a special "Sneak Peak" promotion through April 30th.


The designs to me are gorgeous and it coordinates with 10 of our Stampin'Up! colors (Bravo Burgundy, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist, River Rock, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke and Early Espresso).

The projects I've created with the Paisley Petals paper use the bargello technique found on Splitcoast. This technique fascinates me! You're never quite sure what you'll end up with but always pleasantly surprised with what you do.


I kept the layouts very simple to enjoy the bargello affect the colors and designs created. All three cards use the same paper but each one gives you a different look.


The Four Frames stamp set compliments the Paisley Petals Designer Series paper perfectly! The edges are sponged on this card giving it an even softer look.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed today's projects! I love reading each and every comment so, please leave one before you go!

Contact me if you have any questions or would like to take advantage of this great promotion! You can also order your Stampin'Up! products on line here 24/7.

Have a wonderful Easter!
God Bless,
Recipes From Top to Bottom:
Stamps: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:
#1-Tangerine Tango & Early Espresso
#2-Pacific Point & Pear Pizzazz
#3-Marina Mist & Pear Pizzazz
Paper: All use Whisper White & Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.
#1-Always Artichoke & Tangerine Tango
#2-Marina Mist
#3-Pacific Point & Pear Pizzazz
Misc: Jewels Basic Pearls
#2-1/4" Marina Mist Grosgrain ribbon
Tools of the Trade: Designer Label punch, 2-Step Owl punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder, Top Note die

6 comments:

Joanna M said...

Gorgeous Cards Martha! Love the bargello style with the Paisley Prints.

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Beautiful creations! I just opened my pack of paper today. When you have a chance, take a look at what I created with mine. Happy Easter!!!

Pam~ said...

Wow, Martha, these are all so pretty! Real eye catchers ... love 'em!

Mary Fish said...

What fun use of DSP.

Love the creativity.

Hugs, M

Carla said...

So beautiful Martha! Wow! Hugs,

Anonymous said...

They are all so pretty. Love the soft look of the 3rd one and how you extended the design from edge to edge. gorgeous!