Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Simple Birthday for Pals Paper Arts

This week's challenge at Pals Paper Arts is a color challenge ~ Soft Suede, Baja Breeze & Crumb Cake.

After fussing with a design for a good hour, I started over and decided to Keep It Simple & Sane (KISS).

These three colors are the colors in Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper. My card is a 4 1/4" square card. The triangles were made by cutting a square of Elegant Soiree Designer Series paper layered over Crumb Cake card stock diagonally into four equal triangles. Punch the birthday sentiment out from Perfect Punches, pop it in the middle ~ & voila! I'm done!

That is it for today! Make sure to stop by Pals Paper Arts to see what the design team created with these beautiful colors. See the recipe below for supplies I used and contact me if you have any questions. Have a great day!!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper
Tools of the Trade: Wide Oval punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail, Table Top Paper Cutter

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Simple and oh so sweet! These are so cute!

Pam~ said...

Cute duo that can be used for anyone! Who doesn't like a KISS? Great cards!

Ann Schach said...

Super KISS cards! I love the design!

Patti MacLeith said...

I love this Martha! It's so simple, yet looks like you fussed!!

Carla said...

How beatiful. I love your duo, too. I relate to starting over, I have one upstairs right now. *smile* Hugs,

Melanie C said...

Two great cards!!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.