Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sale-a-bration Bliss for Mojo Monday

Get the Bliss stamp set Free during Sale-a-bration

It's Monday again and another Mojo Sketch. My project uses the Sale-a-bration set, Bliss and incorporates the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing powder on the butterfly, sponging along the image edges and slivers of Newsprint Designer Series Paper creating a flower.

Vintage is always a stretch for me. I gave a big sigh and cheer when I completed this card ~ you may have heard me.


Join our team of demonstrators during Sale-a-bration with a 15% discount on your Starter Kit!

As part of our local monthly downline meeting on Sunday, we did a "shoe box" swap. Each demonstrator designed a card and brought all the supplies for everyone to make it. These are two of the cards we made. I would love to have you join our team. We have members across the US and even overseas.

So here are the Sale-a-bration deatils:

{SPEND}
Spend $50 in Stampin'Up! products and earn one FREE Sale-a-bration product of your choice! Earn a FREE Sale-a-bration product for each $50 you spend!

{HOST}
Host a workshop of at least $300, and earn one FREE Sale-a-bration product in addition to all your hostess benefits! Contact me to schedule your workshop!

{JOIN}
Join the Stampin'Up! family by becoming a demonstrator and receive a 15% discount off your Starter Kit. Plus, receive a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in FREE products! I'd love to have you join me and our team of talented demonstrators!

****Choose the FREE items you've earned out of the Sale-a-bration catalog plus these sets in the Idea Book & Catalog seen here.****

Thanks for stopping by!
God Bless,

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

So elegant in black and white - pretty!

Patti said...

Great card. Love the black and white and all the details on your card.

Terry said...

Martha....I LOVE this card. You are amazing!!!
Going to do this one.

Carla said...

I heard ya! *smile* I relate to that. I so love your card... it so rich and elegant and you details are so beautiful. Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Very elegant and classy! Beautiful, Martha!

Anonymous said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! So elegant in black and vanilla and the little flower (paper strips?) gives it a fresh vibe. Love it!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful colors are very elegant. Very formal looking
Great job on the challenge.

TFS
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Karen said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card! I love everything about it. I'm trying hard not to covet!! Super job!