Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All That is Packaging is Not Trash


I've seen these around the SU demonstrator world. Don't know who had the original idea but all that packaging SU puts our product in is gold! These cute little gifts are made from the Clear Block boxes. Great little door prizes or hostess gifts. Put in stamps, embellishments, ink spots, fabric, or buttons. Add a bow and a tag and you've got customers and downline who will be excited to receive one!


I guess this could be called "recycling" but, I like to call it "thinking outside the box"!

Just a quick project today. Hope you enjoyed it. I will definitely look at my Stampin'Up! packaging a little differently from now on!

Stop back tomorrow as I have the opportunity to be the Featured Artist on Pals Paper Arts. Yeah!

God Bless,

8 Days Left of Sale-a-bration

{SPEND}
Spend $50 in Stampin'Up! products and earn one FREE Sale-a-bration product of your choice! Earn a FREE Sale-a-bration product for each $50 you spend!

{JOIN}
Join the Stampin'Up! family by becoming a demonstrator and receive a 15% discount off your Starter Kit. Plus, receive a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in FREE products! I'd love to have you join me and our team of talented demonstrators!

****Choose the FREE items you've earned out of the Sale-a-bration catalog plus these sets in the Idea Book & Catalog seen here.****

5 comments:

lisa808 said...

Gift hostess gifts.

Carla said...

Oh these are so cool. Fabulous gifts. Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Super cool, Martha! Great idea!

Linda H said...

I knew I saved my containers for a reason! Great idea.

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant! I KNEW someone would come up with an idea for these containers - this is excellent :)