Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Greenhouse Gala Event!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I don't know if my daughter's class has caught any leprechauns yet but, I will keep you posted. We are celebrating St. Patrick's Day with corn beef & cabbage this evening even though we are not Irish. I found a crock pot recipe that uses orange juice to cook it in. I have no idea what to expect but, I know dinner is cooking and that makes my day!

The women of our church are going on a retreat in April. We wanted them to feel treasured and anticipate this time they would be spending with the Lord & other women. I was thrilled to be the one to create the card to begin building the excitement.

Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper was my paper of choice but after seeing the new Paisley Petals Designer Series paper I was torn between the two. Paisley Petals along with a new stamp set, Four Frames, will be in the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog coming out in July but, it will also be available for purchase beginning April 1 as a special promotion. Details to follow on April 1!

Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper, Friends Never Fade, and Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder were a perfect card combination along with Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, and Baja Breeze color palette. The sentiment is from my computer using the "labels" option in Word.

13 days left of Sale-a-bration!
Make sure to take advantage of all the great deals: click here for details
  • FREE stamps with every $50 product purchase
  • 15% Discount on Demonstrator Starter Kit plus a $50 bonus product bundle
There's still time to get a catalog in to the mail to you! If you would like one and are not presently working with another Stampin'Up! demonstrator, contact me! If you have any questions about the Sale-a-bration opportunities or upcoming promotions, contact me! I love talking anything Stampin'Up!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper
Misc: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding, Gold Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools of the Trade: Scallop Border punch, Mat Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Big Shot.

5 comments:

Mary Fish said...

What a fun and pretty idea - a reservation confirmation.

Love it!

Hugs, M

Carla said...

Beautiful card, Martha!!! I esp love how you layered the DSP and all you details. That bow is gorgeous! Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

Beautiful Martha. Those women will surely feel special!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done Marha! Elegant!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Martha! Very classy and elegant!