Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, March 14, 2011

Got Green?

Another great sketch for Mojo Monday. I'm going to take advantage of it being St. Patrick's Day this week and enjoy using lots of my favorite color, green! Garden Green and Wild Wasabi make up my "green" pallet. The designer series paper is from Woodland Walk and the image is from the stamp set Got Treats. I added some Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds to give the shamrock some bling. I also colored the Rossettes with Garden Green and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Markers. The ribbon piece was created using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border.

Each month our team gets together locally for a bit of business and bunch of stamping. This month we will be meeting on Sunday at my home. We also meet this Thursday on Skype for those who can't meet locally. If you would like to join us for an opportunity to see what being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is all about, contact me this week to attend.

Sale-a-bration is a perfect time to become a demonstrator.
  • When you join by March 31, you receive a 15% discount on your Starter Kit (Digital or Standard)
  • plus a $50 bonus package of Stampin'Up! products.
  • That's over $360 worth of Stampin'Up! product and business tools for only $148.75!
As a new member of the Stampin'Up! family, you will enjoy a program called Stampin' Start designed by Stampin'Up! just for new demonstrators. You will also receive access to Stampin'Up!'s demonstrator website and Stampin' Connection, Stampin'Up!'s premier place to connect, share and be inspired!

On a more personal basis, I am here to support you as you need me. It is my passion to help you set goals as a demonstrator and encourage you as you work towards them. I am available for you weekly in person or by phone, email, or Skype. I also plan monthly get to gethers locally at my home as well as on Skype for those who can't attend locally. Attend both if you want! This month's agenda:
  • Locally ~Sunday, March 20, 2-4pm. Stamp & Share~Shoe Box Swap & business share
  • Skype ~ Thursday, March 17, 1pm. Business share plus Deb Fielders will be sharing how she organizes a large event.
  • We always have the 4 F's~ Fun, Fellowship, Food(bring your java to Skype), & Freebies (door prize!)
So, if you have any questions, contact me! I love talking anything Stampin'Up!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Got Treats
Ink: Garden Green & Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Very Vanilla card stock, Woodland Walk Designer Series paper
Misc: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Rosettes, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL
Tools of the Trade: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute! I love it! :)

Carla said...

Just beautiful Martha. Love that DSP and they way you put it all together. Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Excellent job, Martha! I love this DSP!