Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wellness Wishes for Dorian

Today's project is for a little boy who got a bad case of the flue, landing him in the hospital. I'm hoping this bright card using the Celebrations Designer Series paper and Celebrations Quick Accents will do the trick. The stamp set I used for the card is Wellness Wishes. I don't know which I like more the band aid or the cute dog.

Hiding in this cute little Origami box are some Happy Meal toys. This is the same project as seen in my Wrapping 101.pdf.


I hope you enjoyed the projects for today! If you have any questions, please contact me.

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Wellness Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso
Paper: Old Olive and Whisper White card stock, Old Olive Textured card stock, Celebrations Designer Series paper
Misc: Celebrations Quick Accents, 1", 3/4", 1/2" circle punches, Real Red Satin ribbon

5 comments:

Patti J said...

So totally CA-UTE! He will love them, and you will be helping him feel better much quicker! LOVE that box!!! So much fun!

Ann Schach said...

Awww! Adorable! This should cheer him up for sure!

Carla said...

So cute!!! He's gonna love it. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

This is sure to cheer the little guy up!

Such fun colors.

Hugs, M

Pam~ said...

Awww, so cute ... sure to lift Dorian's spirits!