Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, February 11, 2011

We Have a Winner!





This January I presented a challenge to members of my downline, a Sale-a-bration Challenge. They were given a list of tasks to choose from to complete. The more tasks you completed the more chance you had of winning. The prize being a Stampin'Up! gift certificate from me.
We have a great group of demonstrators spread out from Italy to Minnesota and in between. The challenge was by choice as there was to be fun no stress! The ladies (right now I have all women) embraced the challenge with much excitement and did a great job of tackling the tasks. Today the random winner was chosen.

And the winner is:
Deb Fielders
Deb completed 20 tasks!

Deb lives in Italy connected with a military base there. She's been stamping for many years now and loves teaching card making to others. These are two of the cards she recently made with her stampers. This Valentine's weekend she will be spending in Dublin, Ireland with her husband! That sounds so romantic! Congrats and have fun, Deb!

If you've ever thought of joining Stampin'Up! as a demonstrator, I'd love you to consider joining us! We meet monthly on Skype as well as local get-togethers. I'm always looking for fun and creative ways to keep us stamping and growing our businesses. There is a place for everyone here! If you'd like to discuss the possibilities, contact me.

Sale-a-bration is the perfect time to join. With the extra 15% discount off the Starter Kit and a bonus bundle of $50 in Stampin'Up! products that's over $350 worth of product and business supplies for $148.75! Contact me, I love chatting about what I love to do!

Have a great weekend!
God Bless,

Recipe:
Card 1:
Stamps: Filled With Love, Valentine Defined
Ink: Riding Hood Red and Basic Black Classic ink, Real Red and Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White card stock
Misc: Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Trim Border punch, Heart punches (not Stampin'Up!)

Card 2:
Stamps: Filled with Love
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black card stock, Filled With Love Designer Series Patterns paper
Misc: Jewels Basic Rhinestones, Brights Brads, ribbon

1 comments:

Carla said...

Debs cards are beautiful!!! Hugs,