Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cards or Scrapbooks


Notes & Details is a new set in the Occasions Mini catalog. Perfect for scrap booking, it also has great elements for card making as well.

This birthday card is for my son, Jacob, who is turning 19 this weekend. My first thought was to write down some details or encouraging words for him on the lined panel. I'm liking the clean empty lines though so, I may just leave it blank.

If you like scrap booking, join me Saturday, February 26th for our monthly SCRAP meeting (Space Coast Rubber & Paper). This month we will work on our own scrap books. I'll have the Notes & Details stamp set out for you to try. You are welcome to bring your own supplies; I will also have layouts for you to purchase. Contact me to RSVP or for more information.

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Notes & Details, Something to Celebrate
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Paper: Naturals White and Crumb Cake card stock, Wild Wasabi Textured card stock
Misc: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Curly Label punch, Clips Assortment, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Thanks for showing me the card possibilities of this set! Great card!

Linda Callahan said...

Very neat idea!

Carla said...

Love it. I love that 'note' like that... fabulous. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Love the CAS look!

Hugs, M